DIY – FlowerChild CBD Healing Salve – make your own!
Our CBD and CBG Healing Salves are highly effective and highly popular, and we’d like to tell you how to make them. The recipe is simple. Just herbs, beeswax, oil, and CBD / CBG extract, and you can buy our extract online so your version is just as effective as ours. Our extracts are all whole-plant, full spectrum, food-grade ethanol extracts crafted for the highest healing potential. They contain all the plant’s original terpenes, chlorophyll, plant compounds, and cannabinoids, just the way nature intended.
FlowerChild CBD Healing Salve Ingredients
- 2 cups olive oil, fractionated coconut oil (liquid), or almond oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax pastilles
- 2 Tbsp dried comfrey leaf
- 2 Tbsp dried plantain leaf (herb-not banana!)
- 1 Tbsp dried calendula flowers (optional)
- 1 Tbsp dried arnica flowers (optional)
- 1 tsp echinacea root (optional)
- 1 tsp dried yarrow flowers (optional)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaf (optional)
- 4x 1gram CBD Extract
- Essential oils of choice – 30 to 50 drops depending on strength
FlowerChild CBD Healing Salve Instructions
- We use an induction burner or a double boiler. Place the herbs in a muslin bag or a bag that has a very fine filter (you can find these at “make your own brew” places). Put the bag into the vegetable oil and heat the oil no more than 110 degrees for 5 hours, dunk the herbs periodically.
- When cool, remove the bag and squeeze out the remaining oil/herb mixture.
- Discard the herbs.
- Heat the infused oil and add the FlowerChild CBD extract, essential oils, and the beeswax until melted and mixed.
- Pour into small tins, glass jars and let it cool.
- Use on bites, stings, cuts, poison ivy, diaper rash, pain, inflammation, and more.
Good luck & let us know how it goes!