This hand sanitizer spray can help kill harmful germs, bacteria, and viruses while keeping your hands clean. The recipe is from the World Health Organization with added essential oils and added CBG distillate.
CBG alone has been shown to destroy the drug-resistant bacteria strain MRSA, and it also helps your immune system fight off any threats by replenishing the endocannabinoid system. We use distillate in this recipe instead of our regular CBG extract because distillate is more readily absorbed into the skin, and it is cleaner in the sense that there are no messy plant waxes.
Keep yourself and others safe by following this free CBG hand sanitizer recipe!
CBG Hand Sanitizer Recipe
- ½ cup 99% isopropyl alcohol or food-grade ethanol alcohol
- 1 ½ teaspoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide
- ½ teaspoon of 98% glycerin
- 2 tablespoons of sterile distilled or boiled cold water
- ½ oz witch hazel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 gram CBG distillate
- 6 1oz bottles with spray caps, or alternate container
1. First, put your syringe of CBG distillate into a cup of hot water to let it melt and de-crystallize. Do not let water get into the syringe, simply warm the entire syringe with the cap on.
2. While the distillate is warming up, add the rest of the ingredients together in a large measuring cup.
3. Stir thoroughly.
4. Add the distillate.
5. Stir thoroughly again.
6. Pour mixture into the small glass bottles and add the spray caps.
Should make approximately 6 ounces of sanitizer. Each 1oz bottle will have approximately 160mg CBG.
If you’d rather purchase an already-made bottle of CBG hand sanitizer, you can get ours right here!
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook: