CBD is a buzzword in the health and wellness industry. Its market growth has been spectacular in the last few years, and we can expect another rise in its peak point. Along with the growth rate, CBD products are becoming a favorite area for scammers.
Therefore, be cautious if you’re looking for CBD oil for sale or any other hemp-derived product like CBG. Because simply searching CBG oil for sale won’t get you quality products. And, falling prey to scams may leave you with unsatisfactory results. Plus, you are not alone, as many existing consumers struggle with finding quality CBD and CBG products. If you are new here, check our other blog posts– ‘Best ways to consume CBG’ and ‘7 Science-backed benefits of CBD oil’; they will help you get a brief understanding of CBD and CBG.
But wait, before you conclude about quality metrics that every buyer needs to be aware of, here’s a quick difference between CBD and CBG.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CBD AND CBG
CBD and CBG have practically the same uses and benefits, with slight differences in efficacy levels. CBD may work better for some conditions, while CBG works better for others. You can learn more about the difference and uses of both by referring to the ‘difference chart’ available on our website. As the research is limited, we have used enough science-based evidence and user testimonials to curate this chart. You should also go through user reviews on our website for a better understanding.
KNOW YOUR PURPOSE
Before trying any CBD or CBG product, you must have a definite answer to why you are taking it. Yes, both are famous for their health benefits; still, everyone has different reasons for using these. Plus, CBG and CBD products are available in various forms like tinctures, oils, balms, creme, etc., and every product serves a different purpose. For instance, if you need a natural product for hand nourishment, our CBD and CBG hand butter may be best for you. It is enriched with Vitamin E, shea butter, jojoba oil, and other essential ingredients that help maintain the elasticity, moisture, and glow of your hands.
KEY METRICS TO LOOK FOR IN A CBD OIL
When you finally know your purpose, it’s time to understand how to choose the right CBD and CBG products online. You must have come across different user testimonials. Some promote the product as it works best for them, while others are unhappy with their experience. What’s the reason that some ingredients do not ensure the same satisfaction among users?
- One, every body type is different, so the impact of products also varies.
- Two, users need to identify their purpose for using a product. Once you’re done with it, you will clearly understand what you’re looking for.
- Third, not all products are of the same quality. In simple words, your friend may have bought an anti-wrinkle CBG eye serum at Flower Child CBD and is very happy with the results. You bought the same serum but randomly from an online seller, and your experience is unfortunately not as expected.
Therefore, consider these metrics whenever you pick any CBD or CBG product from a local store or an online vendor.
SOURCE OF HEMP
Organically grown hemp will yield high-quality flowers free from impurities. So, carefully check the source of hemp. Because contaminated and nutrient-deficient soil will result in poor quality hemp harvest.
Any product of CBD/CBG kind must go through third-party laboratory testing to give an unbiased review of the content quality of the product. It ensures transparency as the facility has no foundation to support defective and low-quality products. As customers, you can ask for the CBD/CBG product’s certificate of analysis to get detailed information regarding CBD, THC, and other contaminants.
PRESENCE OF ANY OTHER INGREDIENTS
Usually, CBD/CBG only consists of full-spectrum hemp extract plus some other useful ingredients. So look at the composition on the product label carefully. Your product must be carefully extracted, Non-GMO, and contain less than 0.3% THC.
QUICK-FIX TO HELP YOU BUY QUALITY CBD
While the above list provides an insight on how you can buy quality products, often we are in a hurry and may not get enough time to go through every detail. So for those quick-buying cases, we have a few tips for you:
- Always buy CBD/CBG products from a reputed seller, providing complete information and transparency into their processing and extraction procedures.
- Check their website details quickly for organic, non-GMO, and third-lab testing keywords.
- Yes, you’re short on time but take 10 seconds to check the certificate of analysis as it has detailed information about the concentration of CBD product.
- Although user reviews are sometimes manipulated, they can still give you a critical product analysis.
- If in doubt, ask for a reference, someone who has used the product and can talk to you about their experience.
Choosing a CBD/CBG product, specifically Cbg Tincture for sale, as a beginner may feel like climbing a mountain. There’s a considerable risk that you may be shelling money on a mislabeled product. The market so far is unregulated, and buying the wrong product may even cause harm to your health. Therefore, research is vital when you buy CBG/CBD products. You should check if the products follow the quality standards mentioned above. Hopefully, this guide helps you find the right quality product amidst the sea of low-quality products.