If you are new to the CBD market and overwhelmed with all the options out there, wondering who to trust and where to get your CBD topicals and other CBD products, you need look no further. FlowerChild CBD has been in business since 2014 and has a fantastic reputation for high-quality CBD topicals and tinctures. We have a wide range of CBD & CBG products available in different concentrations for beginners and veterans alike. The CBD Roll-on is becoming very popular for athletes and those suffering from sore muscles.
Defining CBD Roll-On
CBD roll-on is a product that has been designed to apply to painful and inflamed areas. It comes in a 2oz container with a roller-ball, like an antiperspirant bottle. The roll-on is oil-based and contains CBD, menthol, and other natural ingredients.
FlowerChild CBD roll-ons contain grape-seed oil which is skin-friendly and high in antioxidants. They are also infused with organic essential oils like eucalyptus, camphor, and palmarosa that help in quick relief from pain.
CBD roll-ons can come with warming relief and cooling relief. FlowerChild’s roll-on has a icy cool feel that aids in pain relief of joints and muscles. Our CBD salve on the other hand will feel warmer on application. You will need to choose the CBD roll-on depending upon your needs. Experiment with your needs as per your choice and find the best CBD Roll-on.
CBD Roll-on Versus CBD Salve
CBD roll-on offers different advantages compared to CBD salve. CBD roll-ons are easy to apply, and there’s no need to wash your hands every time you apply it. This is not the case when applying a CBD salve. Moreover, CBD roll-ons reduce wastage if you are not washing it off your hands each time you apply it.
CBD roll-ons are also portable and discreet. Just put it in your purse or pocket, and you are good to go. This makes it ideal for busy people who don’t have the time to apply CBD salve every time they want pain relief. Not discounting CBD salve, which is a wonderfully luscious way to massage your pain away by getting the CBD deep into the tissues. Both the CBD roll-on and the CBD salve have their advantages based on your needs.
Choosing The CBD Roll-On
Consider the points below before making your purchase:
- Research The CBD Brand: Always go for a reputable and recognized brand when it comes to choosing any CBD product as there is a lot of snake oil out there. Research the company before buying any CBD product. Read the reviews, customer experiences, and product ingredients before trying anything. Call the company and ask them questions that may be important to you.
- Choose Organic, Local Hemp Products: CBD comes from hemp; check whether the hemp plants are grown locally or whether the hemp is shipped from foreign countries. Hemp that has been exported from other countries may contain pesticides and herbicides, there is no telling.
- Full-Spectrum CBD vs Isolate: Additionally, check if your product, in this case, the CBD roll-on, is made with full-spectrum or CBD isolate. People choose full-spectrum CBD as it contains all of the healing components of the hemp plant but it also has traces of THC which could be problematic if tested for THC. CBD isolate products contain only CBD. FlowerChild CBD products are all full-spectrum CBD.
- Will I Get High: If you have concerns and worry that CBD products will get you high, rest assured it’s not true! You don’t have to worry, as the tiny amount of THC in a CBD roll-on is not enough to get you high.
- Check Product Credibility: At last, pay attention to whether the company tests its products with the help of third-party accredited labs. Ensure that it also publishes third-party lab reports on its website. You can decide which products to buy by reading the reports. Publishing reports on its website shows that the company is confident about its products and ensures high-quality CBD products to its customers.
Using the CBD Roll-on
You just have to roll the ball over the affected area and wait for its relieving effects. Below are some tips to get the most out of a CBD roll-on.
- Use The Right Amount – Start slow if you are new to CBD. Even though you are applying CBD to your skin it still enters the bloodstream and too much will make you sleepy. As your body builds a tolerance, you can increase the amount gradually over time. With continued use of the CBD roll-on, you will eventually find the sweet spot and also the dosage that will give the most relief.
- Open Wounds – Do not apply the CBD roll-on to open wounds. The product contains menthol and peppermint and will burn like crazy. If you have an open wound please choose the CBD or CBG salve. Our FlowerChild CBD salve is filled with wonderful healing herbs and will offer instant pain relief.
- Patch Test – Experts recommend testing any new product before applying it to the affected area, especially if you have sensitive skin. Do a patch test on a small area of skin. If it works for you and you don’t encounter any negative effects, you can move forward with buying a CBD roll-on.
To sum it up!
CBD roll-ons are a fast, clean and convenient way to apply CBD. It gives you relief from various inflammatory conditions and muscle pain. Because it enters your bloodstream through the biggest organ you have, your skin, it also helps with anxiety. Buy your CBD products from a veteran in the industry, FLOWERCHILD CBD. We promise you will not be disappointed. At FlowerChild our customers come first!