DIY – FlowerChild CBD Healing Salve – Make your own!
Our CBD Healing Salve is very popular! Some people would like to know how we make it. Other than our CBD or CBG “extract” which we infuse into the product the recipe is simple. You can buy our “extract” online and infuse this into your salve. We purchase all of our products from Mountain Rose Herbs in Oregon. They are 100% organic and I love their high quality products!
FlowerChild CBD Healing Salve Ingredients
- 2 cups olive oil, fractionated coconut oil (liquid), or almond oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax pastilles
- 2 Tbsp dried comfrey leaf
- 2 Tbsp dried plantain leaf (herb-not banana!)
- 1 Tbsp dried calendula flowers (optional)
- 1 Tbsp dried arnica flowers (optional)
- 1 tsp echinacea root (optional)
- 1 tsp dried yarrow flowers (optional)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaf (optional)
- 4x 1gram CBD Extract
- Essential oils of choice – 30 to 50 drops depending on strength
FlowerChild CBD Healing Salve Instructions
- We use an induction burner or a double boiler. Place the herbs in a muslin bag or a bag that has a very fine filter (you can find these at “make your own brew places”). Put the bag into the vegetable oil and heat the oil no more than 110 degrees for 5 hours, dunk the herbs periodically.
- When cool remove the bag and squeeze out the remaining oil/herb mixture.
- Discard the herbs.
- Heat the infused oil and add the FlowerChild CBD extract, essential oils and the beeswax until melted and mixed.
- Pour into small tins, glass jars and use on bites, stings, cuts, poison ivy, diaper rash, pain and inflammation as needed.