FlowerChild’s mission is to help people help themselves. We believe in the power of hemp products to aid in that mission, but we also understand that the cost can be a barrier for some people. We want our products to be accessible to everyone, so we’re happy to offer 35% off to low-income households, veterans, and those with long-term disabilities, and 40% off to those with a cancer diagnosis.
To be considered for a discount, please review the following information, fill out the short application at the bottom of this page, and attach the required documentation.
Please cross out any sensitive information, such as social security numbers.
You’ll receive a response via email within a week. If you don’t receive a response, please check ALL your email folders, including spam, and if it’s still not there, contact us again.
Please do not share your discount with anyone else or use it to buy products for someone other than the person you applied for. This means that you can use your discount to buy products only for yourself or immediate family members for whom you are caring (such as your child, spouse, or parents). Misuse of your discount can disqualify you from the assistance program.
Assistance coupons cannot be used on sale items or in conjunction with other coupons, nor applied to previous orders.
Low income households that are below the federal poverty line (check here) can apply by sending in one of the following combinations of documents:
- EBT card along with a state-issued photo ID or license
- Medicaid card along with a with a state-issued photo ID or license
- Benefit verification letter along with state-issued photo ID or license
- Most recent year’s tax return showing proof of low income
United States Veterans can apply by sending in:
- State-issued photo ID or license that shows veteran classification
- Veteran identification card
- Honorable discharge paperwork
- Military service records
CHRONIC CONDITION & LONG-TERM DISABILITY
If you’re applying for a discount due to a chronic condition or long-term disability, please send in one of the following documents:
- Documentation from a doctor, hospital, or government agency that states diagnosis and/or confirms disability
- Benefit verification letter along with state-issued ID or license
- Documentation from a doctor or hospital that shows cancer diagnosis
KEEP IN MIND:
- Approved customers will receive a personal coupon code
- Your discount is applied when you enter your coupon into the coupon box on the cart or checkout pages
- Assistance coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons
- Assistance coupons cannot be applied to products that are on sale
- Caramels are not discounted
- Your coupon can only be used to buy products for yourself or immediate family for whom you have provided documentation for
If your files are too large to send, please take a photo of them and try to send a smaller file size. If your files still won’t attach, please contact us.
You will receive your coupon code by email if you are approved. It should take less than a week — please check ALL your spam folders, add FlowerChild to your email contacts and contact us if you haven’t heard back.
Please triple check that you have entered your email correctly!