Cannabidiol, known as CBD, is available in various spectrums, strengths, shapes, and sizes. Since 2019, the CBD industry has soared. Several new products are hitting the marketplace. Different brands offer consumers a wide range of solutions, consumption methods, product flavors, and potency levels. The exponential growth of the CBD industry has given the perfect breeding ground for low-quality CBD manufacturers, which makes it essential for consumers to learn how to spot them.
With so many CBD products available with a single click, you will likely find a product, giving you the benefits in an easy-to-take form and at the most affordable prices. But remember, cheaper is not necessarily better. Low-quality CBD has been shown to cause side effects compared to high-quality CBD. But how would you differentiate the quality of CBD you plan to buy?
Below are some factors to consider when searching for high-quality CBD or CBG products near me.
- Source of CBD: High-quality CBD manufacturers use hemp flower sourced by the farmers in the United States, while cheap CBD products are manufactured from the hemp flower imported from China or Eastern Europe. These fake products lack transparency regarding how hemp is farmed or processed. They never share any information regarding the conditions in which hemp is grown, soil in which hemp is produced, or any chemical use during the farming. On the other hand, the hemp cultivated in the U.S. is mostly chemical-free, and farmers who grow it are licensed. The seeds they use are also inspected.
- Organic Vs. Non-Organic CBD: High-quality CBD products are manufactured from organically grown hemp, which means no harmful chemicals are used during farming. On the other hand, non-organic CBD products may contain heavy metals and be treated with pesticides during farming. Many CBD companies extract the compound using harsh chemical solvents, removing all other naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, and other essential nutrients. Some of the compounds play a vital role in the efficiency of CBD and shown to magnify the therapeutic effect of CBD hemp oil.
- Extraction Method: The best CBD manufacturers employ supercritical CO2 extraction or an alcohol extraction (more expensive and time-consuming but the best extraction method), which maintains the purity of the CBD oil throughout the complete eco-friendly and non-toxic process. Moreover, the supercritical CO2 extraction process retains all essential and beneficial molecules naturally occurring in the hemp plant. On the other hand, Cost-saving manufacturers use cheap extraction methods which use petroleum solvents to extract the active compounds from the cannabis plant.
- CBD Grades: When you browse different CBD products, you will find that they have a percentage mentioned in the name or product description. This is called the “strength” or “grade.” Usually, products like full-spectrum CBD tinctures will range from 3% to 60% or more. The percentage mentioned on the product specifies its potency.
- Quality Considerations: When choosing CBD products, you must choose a high-quality option, and it is a must. Because there is no quality regulation as such, that’s why the market is inundated with low-quality, poorly made CBD products. The majority of them are mislabeled. As a result, it is more important than ever to ensure that consumers buy CBD or CBG products from reputable sellers like Flower Child CBD.
- Full Spectrum or Isolate: Another feature of a good quality CBD is that the one which is manufactured using the whole plant, known as “Full Spectrum .” CBD isolate is the pure form of CBD, which seems good, but it’s not! It is gaining popularity these days, but it is a cheaper form of CBD that lacks other important nutrients. Using the whole plant to extract CBD oil ensures that the oil does not just contain CBD but also has a complete range of primary and secondary constituents of the hemp plant. These include terpenes, flavonoids, and other cannabinoids that are alleged to work synergistically with CBD and offer exponentially higher benefits than CBD alone.
- Lab Tested: Always choose CBD products that have run third-party lab tests to accurately check for synthetic components and cannabinoid content levels such as heavy metals, pesticides, and other compounds. Not all brands comply with the lab conditions and give lab-tested assurance guarantees. Therefore, check the third-party lab results or their Certificate of Analysis before you buy. Any brand that doesn’t have or want to share third-party lab results with its customers is a brand you should avoid.
Flower Child CBD: The Most Trusted CBD Products Manufacturer
At Flower Child CBD, we bring scientific rigor and sophistication to the CBD extraction process to ensure that consumers receive maximum benefit. We are a U.S.-based company offering a wide range of world-class CBD products. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality CBD & CBG, and other nutrients and beneficial compounds vital to your health. Our products are tested for pesticides and potency by a third-party certified lab. Browse our CBD & CBG product range and select the most suitable product that you would like to buy!